Notification By Our WebsiteWe will notify each user of the following:
- What personal information of yours is collected from our website.
- How the information is or may be used.
- What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of such information.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information which is under the control of our website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you provide.
Information Collection and UseWe collect information when you:
- Fill out a form; or
- Subscribe to a newsletter;
What personal information do we collect?When you set up an account/register through our website or purchase an item from our website, we collect personal information provided by you voluntarily that may include your:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- billing address;
- shipping address;
- phone number;
- credit card number; and
- items purchased from us.
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To enhance the website, including our marketing and advertising efforts.
- To better inform our customer support team so they can better serve you.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features.
- To process orders or transactions.
- To periodically communicate via email.
Information we automatically collect through your use of the website:As you use our website, certain information may also be passively collected. Through cookies, pixels, beacons, log files and other technologies, we may collect information about how you use our website. By knowing more about you, we can improve our processes and better serve you as a customer. Please see the sections regarding cookies and opting out of tracking below for more information. We:
- Use “cookies” (tracking devices placed on your computer)
- Honor “do not track” signals and do not use advertising when a “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Utilize third-party behavioral tracking.
- Do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personal information.
- Do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- Have not enabled Google Adwords on our website (but reserve the right to do so in the future).
- Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, agree that users can anonymously visit our website.